Have A Game Plan
Sports betting can be a fun, social activity when done responsibly. That’s why Betly is partnering with the American Gaming Association to encourage bettors to Have A Game Plan before placing bets. How do you Have A Game Plan when sports betting?
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- Keep it social: sports betting is a form of entertainment.
- Know the odds.
- Play with trusted, licensed operators.
Learn more: HaveAGamePlan.org
Our commitment to responsible gaming
At Betly, we want you to bet safely and responsibly. It is our priority to make sure your gambling stays fun and does not become a problem. You should never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities or your primary aim is to recover losses.
Our responsible gaming tools
Betly has put in place a set of tools that allow you to set reasonable limits for yourself within our app and website. Check your profile to review the available responsible gaming tools and set your account limits.
Set your limits
Gambling can be fun and exciting, but if you would like to establish limits for yourself while you’re in the action, you can configure our system to restrict wagering based on time, deposits, and losses.
The limits you can set are:
- Deposit limit: set a cap on the total amount you can deposit per day, week or month. You will no longer be allowed to deposit if you reach the set limit.
- Loss limit: set a cap on the total allowable losses during a prescribed period. If you reach the set limit, you will no longer be able to place new wagers.
- Time limit: set a cap for connection time or betting time. If you exceed the time limit, you will either no longer be able to stay on the site or not be able to place new wagers.
- Stake limit: set a limit for the amount of money you can spend during a prescribed period. You will no longer be allowed to wager once your daily, weekly or monthly limit has been reached.
Take a break
If you want to take a break you can pause your Betly account within the app or on the website. Pausing your account is immediate and means you will no longer be able to bet or deposit for the time period you selected. However, if you have money in your account, you will still be able to access your account to request a withdrawal. You can pause your account for:
- 3 days
- 1 week
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
You may exclude yourself temporarily or permanently by contacting us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 304-238-2267. You can self-exclude from Betly or sign-up for a state-wide self-exclusion. Self-exclusion means you will no longer be able to access your Betly account, or your account with any other operator if you choose a state-wide exclusion option, for the time period selected.
You can also deactivate your Betly account on the website or from within the app by going to the responsible gaming tab and clicking on Deactivate my account. Once you have confirmed the deactivation, your account will be permanently deactivated, and you won’t be able to create a new one. If you would like to withdraw any money left in your account after deactivation, you can do so by contacting our customer service.
Help for Problem Gambling
As well as the tools available on this website and in our app, you can also get help and support for problem gambling behavior from other organizations.
If you would like to talk to someone about your gambling, you can contact the National Problem Gambling Helpline (available 24/7) by calling 1-800-522-4700.
You can also seek help from the following organizations if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.
If you have questions about our responsible gaming tools or how to set and manage your limits, do not hesitate to contact our customer service by emailing [email protected] or by calling 807-394-7211.